Our 115th Year!
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Approximately 2,000 Dinners Will Be Served!
- 1/2 of a barbecued chicken or a generous portion of ham
- home-made mashed potatoes with gravy
- home-made coleslaw
- applesauce, rolls, butter, beverage
- home-made pie for dessert
Serving from 12:00 noon until 6:30pm (or sold out)
- $8 for adults
- $7 for senior citizens
- $5 for children under 12
- $30 for Family Plan
- (Parents and their children 18 yrs. and younger)
Discount for tickets purchased IN ADVANCE by groups of 20 or more: $1.00 off the price of each adult ticket and 50 cents off the price of each senior or child ticket.
Take out dinners and outdoor seating available.
- Games for all ages!
- Bingo Tent
- Chinese Auction (with over 100 prizes!)
- Quilt/Afghan Raffle
- 50-50 Raffles
- Coolworld for the kids!
Saint Hippolyte Church on Route 27, 7 miles east of Meadville.